Sunday, September 26, 2004

 

Doing some political fundraising


Sep 26 2004 1:35 pm

I've been re-building our computer, I'm afraid, as well as doing research into building technology which reduces environmental impact and energy costs. We're thinking of adding an extension to the house with solar tiles to generate some of our own energy and possibly using hemp construction (much more environmentally friendly than concrete).
Wendy

Is it cool looking, though? I see the straw construction at environmental events and I don't really get it. Does it look like the house is made out of bales of hay? Who could resist putting three little pigs in the front yard? I have a friend who is a hemp dealer: www.hempys.com.

I have been fundraising for the upcoming election here. Remember I was talking about how political activism is all about parties this election? I have these parties and people give me thousands of dollars and I mail it in. I would never in a million years have thought I would be involved in fundraising. Life is such and adventure.

jane

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?