Monday, March 22, 2004

 

"Shut the fuck up or I'll rip your head off and tear your lungs out through the bloody stump."


Mar 22 2004 10:15 am

One of these days I'll know the right thing to say to put him back in his box. Lets just say its my latest challenge.

Ooh, ooh, pick me!

"Shut the fuck up or I'll rip your head off and tear your lungs out through the bloody stump."

I swear, it works every time.

jane

Mar 22 2004 8:05 pm

Jane, do people ever tell you that you have a gift for subtlety? No? I see why.
Anne

Well, I am a proponent of gun control. Because really a more effective response would be to just shoot him.

I'm not big on holding my tongue until later. I don't get the point.

jane

Mar 24 2004 12:08 am

I have two days to decide here folks. Maybe it's time I decided what to do by myself without relying on you guys?

Pfffft.

My main problem is that I wouldn't take this kind of shit from anyone else, so why put up with it from him just because he's my Dad?

Well, duh, because he's your dad. We don't choose them, Nik, and none of them are perfect. Still, you can make your feelings clear, and you can decide what you'll accept and what you'll avoid.

The bottom line is what it always is. He upsets you because you let him. If you don't want him to, then you've got to look to yourself.

jane

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?