Friday, March 05, 2004

 

The Cinderella In Reverse club


Mar 5 2004 5:08 pm

I basically have them now if I am not at work. I am enjoying the responsibility, however it does seem overwhelming at times.

I want to say, "What are you, NUTS?", but I'm told that that is distancing. How did you become responsible for these other people's children? . You are certainly not the only one go from hot young single babe to unpaid full time babysitter without understanding precisely how it happened. Welcome to the Cinderella In Reverse Club. I think five months is a new record, though.

You've got to regroup and reevaluate the situation. Because unless you looked at Joe and thought, "Wow, he is *cute*! Maybe he'll let me babysit his kids," this affair is not moving entirely in the direction you want it to.

Step out of the whirlwind for a minute, and think. What do you want to be doing? Where do you want this relationship to go?

jane

Mar 15 2004 7:59 pm

She just might know him a bit better than some of us knew our SO's when we took on the step-parenting role. ;-)

Kitten

I had known my DH for 24 years. It still came as a shock.

jane

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?