Thursday, June 25, 1998

 

Don't lead kids on


June 25 1998

There were some problems in there...not sure about the jealously deal but problems did exist. What sucks is that we had those figured out, as a couple we were moving in the right direction...now this...

I think it is her fear of the responsibility involved with being a mother figure...but I think she is fearing that too early on in my opinion-yes it will happen but right now shouldn't she just be hangin' out with us and forming a relationship with her? Sure if we get married then the responsibility kicks in and actually a bit before that, like during the engagement period...maybe it's not workable I don't really know-it depends on what she's willing to put in and what I am willing to put up with I guess...no, if she continues to be uncomfortable around my son and if she can't handle the responsibility involved I will have to end the relationship and that will be too bad.


If I were your gf, I would be worrying about it now. I would be furious with myself if I let myself get involved with you and your son and then realized that I didn't really want to be a wife and mother. Especially if I did not feel ready for children. I would feel unfair and irresponsible "building a relationship" if I did not feel confident that it would last.

She has a responsibility NOW to treat you and your son fairly. She doesn't want to lead you on. It would be cruel to let your son grow to love her then leave. If she's worth it, why don't you wait? Give her some time to get used to the idea and decide what she wants to do with her life. I didn't catch whether you were CP, but either way, she would be making a huge commitment.

jane

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?